Job Title: Part-time Sales Office Administrator
Location: Botley, Curdridge, SO32 2DA
- Process sales – telephone, website and in person
- Keep records of all purchases
- Price checking
- Answering the telephone in a polite and professional manner
- Opening and closing routines and checks of systems
Sales / customer service:
- To greet all customers in an enthusiastic and cheerful manner
- To offer every assistance to customers and other visitors
- To ensure that you maintain a presentable appearance and uphold the professional image of the company
- To help and advise customers on all areas of the Yard products/services.
- To ensure correct operation of tills
- To ensure the security of cash handling at the point of sale
- To ensure that all cash, cheques and card transactions are correctly processed.
- To be vigilant regarding forged notes and foreign coins
With over 50 years of experience, here at Hambrooks in Hampshire, we pride ourselves on our knowledge and expertise. Not just on the design and build of every type of garden, but also on our horticultural knowledge. This means there is very little we do not know about gardens.
Please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01489 779998 for more informat