Job Title:Full-time Receptionist / Appointment Booker
Location: Botley, Curdridge, SO32 2DA
- To answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and direct to the appropriate department.
- Handle outgoing post.
- Maintain enquiry leads database.
- To assist the Landscape and Maintenance departments with booking of appointments and maintaining of the diary.
- Ensure any follow up paperwork is completed with information entered on to Logical Office.
- Make follow-up telephone calls for appointments.
- Complete enquiry forms correctly.
- Undertake any customer care administration work as required including follow up telephone calls and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure all parties are informed of any developments / issues / problems that may arise at an early stage.
- Handle general enquiries and any client complaints promptly.
- Redirect any incoming emails where appropriate.
With over 50 years of experience, here at Hambrooks in Hampshire, we pride ourselves on our knowledge and expertise. Not just on the design and build of every type of garden, but also on our horticultural knowledge. This means there is very little we do not know about gardens.
Please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01489 779998 for more information.