Job Title: Landscape Assistant/Labourer
Salary: £8.21 – £9.00 an hour / Overtime and Bonus
Hours: Full time / 40 hours a week / Monday – Friday
Location: Curdridge, Southampton, SO32 2DA
52 weeks work a year / 20 Days holiday a year plus 8 Bank holidays / All Tools & Machinery Provided / Personal development plan / Training & development opportunities / free parking
Do you enjoy being creative with your hands? Do have a passion for building gardens? If so, you might be interested in our company ethos of being known for high quality workmanship and producing innovative gardens
We are looking to take on Landscaper Assistants/Labourers to join teams of 2 and 3 men building gardens of all shapes and sizes. This is with the aim of providing our clients with a high level of satisfaction.
You would be working with an experience Team Leader assisting them in landscaping of domestic gardens. You would enjoy the challenge of using a variety of different landscape materials to create gardens from designs.
With nearly 50 years of experience and thousands of delighted customers, the company is highly regarded for its professional garden design, construction and maintenance. We want to remain as the Southern Hampshire premier Garden Landscaping Company.
Some experience or exposure to the following is essential
- A positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Excellent time management, punctuality and attendance
- Being able to listen to and follow instructions
- Experience labouring or working on a site
- Adhere to the companies Health & Safety procedures
- Driving Licence
Desirable skills but nor essential
- 5 ton driver licence
- Machinery experience (mixer, wacker, dumper, digger)
- Hard & Soft landscaping skills/knowledge
- Plant identification and knowledge